Every journey begins with a single step.
One act of service, one encouraging word, one gift of generosity is often all it takes to bring hope where it's needed most.
- We serve to reduce the prevalence of diabetes and improve quality of life for those diagnosed.
- We serve to sustainably protect and restore our environment to improve the well-being of all communities.
- We serve to ensure all community members have access to nutritious foods.
- We serve to prevent avoidable blindness and improve quality of life for people who are blind and visually impaired.
- Childhood Cancer.
- Lions and Leos provide support for the needs of children and families affected by childhood cancer through impactful service activities.
We are proud to serve our community and partner with various organizations to create a positive impact. Here are some of the organizations we work with.
Ohio State School for the Blind
Join other service-minded individuals and make a difference in the lives of those around you.
As a member of the Worthington Noon Lions Club you'll have the opportunity to participate in local projects, fundraisers, and events that improve the quality of life in the Worthington community.